Chevy Impala Casting Number & Engine Code Guide
- Covers casting numbers, suffix codes, transmission codes, rear axle codes, part numbers, production counts and more.
- Very Comprehensive.
- Always take this one to ID Impalas.
- All the years - 1958 to 1970
- 96 pages.
- Use this book along with 2911 Cowl Tags.
If you LOVE Impala's, this is your guide. Whether you own one or are looking to buy one, all the numbers and codes you need to ID Casting Numbers, Suffix Codes, Transmission Codes and Rear Axle Codes to verify a Numbers Matching car are here.
This pocket-size (4in by 5in) guide was made for everyone who needs a list of Impala Numbers and Codes grouped together in one place. Don't try to play the NUMBERS MATCHING game without it.
- YEARS. Impala's from 1958 - 1970.
- Casting Numbers for V8's are grouped by Option. For example, you find a 1966 Impala 427 and are told it is Numbers Matching. The Casting Numbers for the block, heads, intake and exhaust manifolds and water pump are grouped together so you can quickly, on the spot - check the numbers.
- Codes. Suffix Codes for every Impala engine are listed. Transmission Codes for every Impala transmission are listed. Rear Axle Codes for every Impala axle are listed giving the original ratio and posi/non. Also, Impala production counts and part numbers are listed.
This book was made to take in your pocket as you shop for Impalas and Impala parts. That way you will know whether to buy or keep looking. Remember, no one wants to buy a Numbers Matching Impala SS 427/425 only to find out later it is a cloned 6 cylinder car after the deal was made.
Note: The sample
pages displayed below are NOT from the book on this page. This web page is still
Purchase any of our books at this time from:
MSA-1 Online Store
As soon as I get the sample pages scanned from this book, they will be added. Thanks for your patience.
Table of Contents